|Home||» Products||» Sensor||» Proximity Switch Sensor|
Proximity Switch Sensor
Our firm prominent in dealing a broad assortment of Proximity Switch Sensor. It is easy to detect the absence of any object. It is made with a fine quality of raw materials to render easy consumption and long service life. This mechanism is mostly used in equipment, paper, light unit etc. Proximity Switch Sensor is capable to stand within in high pressure and overheating barriers. Used for the detection and counting ferrous as well as nonferrous metal materials to control the speed system.
- SUPPLY VOLTAGE : 5V to 24V DC (Regulated).
- SUPPLY CURRENT : 50 mA - 70 mA
- OUTPUT TYPE :Digital Pulse Output: 3-wire
- O/P PULSE RATE :1 ppr (Pulses per Revolutions)
- O/P PULSE AMPLITUDE:Same as Supply Voltage.
- O/P FREQUENCY :10 KHz @ 10000 RPM.
- SIGNAL INDICATOR :Green LED provided at back
- OUTLET CABLE : 2/3 meter long (Standard) with three cores
- MECHANICAL BODY: Machined BRASS/SS threaded housing with two locknuts.
- MOUNTING Face – by 2 locknuts of M18
- OVERALL SIZE :Body dia. 18 mm, Length: 65 mm.
- WEIGHT(approx.) :100 gram.