Price And Quantity
- 1 Piece
- 1000 INR/Unit
- 100 Piece Per Day
- 3 Days
- All India
Magnetic Pickup Sensor is designed in an electromagnetic object which usually sense a change in the magnetic line. It is used in trucks, refrigerator parts, vehicles, farming machines and other applications. This sensor is availed in certain dimensions and modular sizes to adjust in flywheels as well as robust engines for identifying the pickup speed. Magnetic Pickup Sensor requires optimist handling and less power consumption. It shows instant response to detect a device in the active field.
- SUPPLY VOLTAGE : 6V DC (Regulated).
- SUPPLY CURRENT : 50mamp - 70amp
- OUTPUT TYPE :Digital Pulse Output
- O/P PULSE RATE :60ppr (Pulses per Revolutions)
- O/P PULSE AMPLITUDE:Same as Supply Voltage.
- O/P FREQUENCY :10 KHz @ 10000 RPM.
- OUTLET CABLE : 2/3 meter long (Standard) with three cores .
- MECHANICAL BODY: Machined BRASS/SS threaded housing with two locknuts.
- MOUNTING Face – by 2 locknuts of M16
- OVERALL SIZE :Body dia - 18 mm , Length : 80 mm.
- WEIGHT(approx.) :100 gram