|Home||» Products||» Sensor||» Digital Tachogenerator Sensor|
Digital Tachogenerator Sensor
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Unit/Units
- 1700 INR Unit/Units
Digital Tachogenerator Sensor is an instrument which generally used for the purpose of measuring the speed of a turning object. It can be easily connected to monitor the speed resolution from low to high frequency level. This device comprises with an electric circuit which tells the sensed input. Digital Tachogenerator Sensor is also helpful to measure the speed of certain engines and motors. Besides, provided sensor is thus proportional the rotating shaft object. Easy to maintain without facing any hurdles.
- SUPPLY VOLTAGE : 6V DC (Regulated).
- SUPPLY CURRENT :50mamp – 70mamp
- OUTPUT TYPE :Digital Pulse Output
- O/P PULSE RATE :60ppr (Pulses per Revolutions)
- O/P PULSE AMPLITUDE:Same as Supply Voltage.
- O/P FREQUENCY :10 KHz @ 10000 RPM.
- O/P CHARACTERISTICS :Maximum ripple over 1revolution = 15%
- Electrical Phase Error per increment = +20%
- OUTLET CABLE :2/3 meter long (Standard) with three cores along with connector.
- ELECTRONIC BODY: Machined Aluminium Housing with Aluminium or ABS plastic cover.
- SHAFT SIZE :10.0 mm (Dia.), 23 mm shaft extension.. Stainless Steel (SS-304).
- MOUNTING :Servo or Face – by 3 screws of M-4 (1200 apart on a PCD of 48 mm dia.).
- OVERALL SIZE :Body dia. 62 mm, Depth: 80 mm. (excluding shaft and connector gland).
- WEIGHT(approx.) :300 gram.
- Supply Ability
- 30 Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 3 Days
- Main Domestic Market
- All India